Global Communications Manager (m/f/d)
Our customer is an independent international aesthetics and neurotoxin company with its own research and development activities. Headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, the family-owned firm with a 100 year-plus history has a direct presence in 28 countries with approximately 3,000 employees worldwide. Due to continous growth we are now looking to fill the position of Global Communications Manager (m/f/d) - Global Communications
As part of the Global Communications team, the Senior Manager, Global Communications will manage planning, content development and execution across all the full spectrum of communi-cations channels within the company. This includes developing communication plans, planning and editing content, optimizing performance, reporting results and building engagement across multiple stakeholder groups, including customers, media, industry partners and employees. In addition, this role will serve as a SME for communications within the company, working closely with MPB members and other leaders and providing strategic counsel on best practices to achieve desired communications objectives.
As Communication Manager you are also responsible for:
- Drive communications planning, content development and execution across all available channels, including developing and editing content, optimizing performance, reporting results and building engagement with the firm`s stakeholders around the world
- Provide strategic communications counsel to MPB members and other leaders regarding the development of communication plans, materials and tactics, especially related to company strategy and objectives, change management initiatives and other critical global/corporate projects
- Identify and execute on new opportunities for the Global Communications team to support the company`s global business strategy and company objectives as well to meet the communication needs of the company’s internal and external stakeholders on a global basis
- Proactively bring higher-level communication insights, industry best practices and actionable recommendations that strengthen and optimize the company’s overall global communications program
- Collaborate openly and proactively with internal stakeholders, especially, Global Legal, HR and Marketing, to identify and respond to emergent communications issues and crisis situations, including but not limited to corporate litigation, product recalls, HSSE or product quality/safety issues, and customer complaints
- Develop and edit high quality communication materials in English for both internal and external audiences, ensuring that the content, channel, language and format are all customized to achieve the desired outcome and meet any specific stakeholder requirements.
- Provide direction and oversight to graphic designers and video production team to ensure delivery of engaging, high-quality content for use across multiple digital platforms (social media channels, external websites, intranet news feed, email campaigns, etc.)
- Prepare and manage global/corporate employee events, including content planning, event logistics and management of technical and agency partners
- Manage external agency partners to ensure that all project requirements (including all milestones, deliverables and final results) are delivered effectively, on time, within budget and according to the company`s global communication standards
This is what we expect from you:
- About 7+ years of experience in corporate communications in an international environment, preference give to candidates with experience working in a highly regulated industry such as healthcare, banking, finance, legal or insurance
- This is a full-time position, based in the company`s global headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany
- Excellent communication skills, with proven ability to translate ideas and briefing materials into dynamic, interesting content, and to adapt existing content for use across both external and internal channels, as well to make recommendations for the appropriate content / channel match
- Solid analytical skills, including a strong understanding of performance indicators related to internal, external and digital communications, with a demonstrated ability to identify and leverage impact and engagement drivers
- Preference given to candidates with an educational background in communications, marketing, public relations, or journalism
- Native-level English speaker required, including professional spoken fluency and ability to produce and edit copy in English
Are you interested in this challanging position? Then take the next step towards the future with a top employer in the heart of Frankfurt, who will offer you plenty of freedom to make your own decisions right from the start.
Enjoy a competitive benefit and compensation package, flexible working hours and a wide variety of development opportunities.
We look forward to receiving your online application to: Dr. Andrea Sandmöller, firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel. +49 172 3546586
By providing your application documents you agree that we save and store them according to GDPR regulations.