Director Project Engineering (f/m)
Our customer is a global leader in the plasma protein biotherapeutics industry. They research, develop, manufacture and market biotherapies to treat rare, often life-threatening conditions. On behalf of the local Engineering department we are looking to fill the position of Director Project Engineering (f/m).
Main responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Ensure development of concepts, planning, realization and qualification for all new projects. Provide know how. Ensure suitable costs, time schedules, specifications and application of project management manual for realization of projects. The design has to meet the requirements of the authority.
- Ensure compliance of quality standards during biding, ordering and realization.
- Ensure requirements of GMP-regulations, legal and internal requirements regarding EHS
- Ensure the planning of costs and time schedules concerning investment planning.
- Exploration of new technologies and optimization of existing plants for the site.
Identify and analyze possibilities for optimization of production processes and building layouts. Propose alternative solutions.
- Assessment and selection of qualified partners for the planning and realization phase. Support purchasing department concerning the qualification of suppliers. Steering of external resources by employing of contractors.
- Ensure an appropriate documentation; create registration relevant documents for new technical solutions.
- Ensure an appropriate start up phase of production plants to assure a safe and efficient handling of the new established plants
- Lead, motivate and develop the associates regarding the guidelines of the company. Make personnel decisions in cooperation with supervisor and Human Resources Department.
- Realize and efficient organization within the department.
Qualifications and experiences:
- Graduation from Technical University
- Project Management and supervision of project leaders.
- Analytical ability to discern.
- Strategic thinking.
- Wide range and sound qualification in decision making.
- Good knowledge about the site specific conditions.
- Several years’ experience in a leading position in pharmaceutical engineering
- Sterile technology.
- Qualification of equipment, systems, facilities.
- Experience in pharmaceutical engineering processes.
- Clean room Technology.
We look forward to receiving your application! Should you have any questions in advance please call:
Dr. Andrea Sandmöller
Tel. +49 172 3546586
By sending us your application documents you agree that we save and store them according to our GDPR regulations.